If you have ever thought that landscape designing is all about shelling an exorbitant amount out of your pocket, you are wrong! Yes, of course, the sky’s the limit when it comes to garden landscaping if your budget permits, but there are a number of highly innovative landscape designing concepts that can be dealt with, in a shoestring budget. Here on this page, we discuss some of the best budget landscape designs in Perth or elsewhere that can add more life and vigour to your backyard.
Repurposing old tyres
This is one of the most effective and popular ways of adding difference to the look and feel of your landscape design in Nedlands or elsewhere, without adding much. Tyres are bulky stuff and at times, are difficult to get rid of as most of the waste haulers would refuse to accept them. This is where the silver lining lies. Either paint and refurbish an old tyre yourself, or grab them from the recycling plants for a handful of cash.
- Cover the tyre with a decorative, durable string or an outdoor pillow casing to0 give it a rustic ottoman look.
- Stack and stagger the tyre to make it suitable for decorative blooms and plants.
- Fill one half of it with soil and hang it from a retaining wall or fence and thus, create a hanging planter.
- You can also create a garden pond by using the tyre at the base. However, for that you might need a professional landscaper in Perth or elsewhere, wherever you stay.
This is one of the most cost effective and innovative ways of sprucing up your Landscape Design in Dalkeith or elsewhere near Perth.
- You can use a wooden ladder, some terracotta pots and even old, recycled tyres and wire mesh to form a vertical garden along a retaining wall or fence to add a new look and feel to your landscape. In fact, it is one of the most popular garden landscaping concepts in and around Perth these days.
- You can use old plan cans, refill them with soil and leave them hanging in close coordination with each other, to form the garden of your choice.
- You can also use your old, redundant shoe organiser to form that vertical garden to add a new form of landscape design in Leederville. One good thing about this is that you can move it the way you like, to avoid visual boredom.
Adding some colours is a great way
This is another way of adding more life to your landscape with the help of the landscaping professionals in Perth. Just add a fresh coat of paint on the landing borders, the flower vases, and cans and the wood and plastic chairs and the base of the retaining walls. It will add a new look and feel to your wall. Then again, you can add colour by planting blooms of specific colour and foliage of a specific shade of green, and positioning them strategically on your patio, or deck or at the entry way or put them on a planting bed to add a new look and feel to your landscape design in Crawley or other Perth suburb.
For further input and assistance, you need to hire seasoned professionals. What better name you can opt for, than Landcraft Landscaping if you are in and around Perth? Call us at 0403126970 to summon our experts.